Monday, December 1, 2008

To D.C.

Dear Jase -
Since I haven't talked for you a while, I thought I would update you on my adventures today. My dad and I got up this morning bright and early. We packed the car with my boxes after you left and they all made it in, but our luggage was not so lucky. So we hurried over to Fedex and mailed a couple home. Once we were all set to go, we popped over to Time Warner Cable and turned in the equipment and turned off the cable. It was awesome because I guess we paid a deposit when we started the cable and the deposit paid the last bill. AND there were still $13 left! Hurray! Any way, then we hit the road to D.C. We just talked and drove like always. Just before we got to Richmond, we hit major traffic! We sat in traffic for a hour and a half. Ugh! And of course this is the time that all three of us (Dad, Me & June Bug) had to pee like crazy. It was the longest hour ever. On top of all of that, that was when you started texting me. It was SOOO nice to hear from you. But for some reason my phone (with a full signal) decided to stop sending text messages off. So, yes I got all of your text messages. I just couldn't respond because my phone decided to throw a tantrum.
Any way, finally after all the traffic we made it to a bathroom and then to D.C. But I couldn't remember exactly how to get to the National Park. I made a guess but then second guessed myself and turned around. Well, my first guess was the right guess and after I turned around we spent another half an hour figuring that out. We went to a few of the monuments. The Lincoln Memorial looked really cool in the dark. And then we went to our hotel.
I think we're going to spend tomorrow checking out D.C. and maybe drive a ways out. Any ways,
that's what is up with me. How are you? How was the flight?
I miss you so much. I'm so lonely for you that when June licked my face I didn't even feel grossed out! You know how bad that is. I really am missing you. I can't wait til this is all over and we can be together all the time.
I love you so so soso so sos soo soo much!!!
Talk to you soon,
Ash

P.S. i love you, i love you, i love you, i love you, i love you, i love you, i love you.....

No comments: