Tuesday, December 2, 2008

DC and Beyond

Well, we went to DC today. It was really fun. That is a really cool city, definitely one of my favorites. We walked through most of the monuments, in front of the white house and went to see money made. It was really cool to see how our currency is made and crazy to see the stacks of 100 dollar bills as tall as me. I love going to factories to see how things we use are made. It's so interesting. (I think this fascination started when I watched Mr. Roger's Neighborhood and he showed how crayons are made) Oh, and we went over to the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. Did you know that it's actually the Army and not the Marines who guard it? Any way, I think that my dad really got a kick out of everything. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to keep up with my fit dad but I actually held my own. Though we're both feeling pretty stiff and sore right now. I talked to you while we walked back to the car and it was OH SO NICE to hear your wonderful voice. I miss you so much it's unbelievable. I'm glad that the blackberry is working so well though. It's nice to be able to text you and have you answer back in just a few seconds. I think that I got the IMing on my phone figured out, but my phone has NO service in the city where we're staying tonight so I couldn't try it out. (Your phone is stupid because my dad had service just fine) I'll try tomorrow when I find service again.
Any way, we drove into Ohio to stay the night. I haven't been to Ohio before so I can add another state to my list. I've now made it to almost all of the states in the continental US. I always wanted to do that.
Now we're just hanging out in the hotel. Actually, my dad is snoring (LOUDLY) while I try to wind down for the night. It's so hard to sleep without you. I hate it. I feel so unsafe. I can't wait until you get back to be my cuddlebug again.
June is doing really good on the trip. She's really just quiet most of the time. No whining. It's so nice. She is such a great dog. I love her. I'm glad that you got her for me. She's going to be a great pal. I think she's probably starting to get tired of riding in the car though. It's too bad we still have a few more days. We honestly haven't really started yet. I'm thinking that we'll be home by Friday or Saturday. I hope the house isn't too cold when I get there.
I'm glad you're doing as well as you are. You sounded good when I talked to you. Keep going, keep busy and remember ALWAYS that I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER!

Eternally Yours,
Ash

P.S. I love you, i love you, i love you, i love you, i love you, i love you, i love you....

1 comment:

Jessica said...

hey.. I need some html coding help. I keep trying to add stuff to my header, but it never registers on the actual blog page. Can you help? Also, how much do you charge for blog 'makeovers'?