Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Oy, kind of a boring day!

Ya, it was kind of a boring day. Uh...what happened? Oh ya! I remember. The Relief Society Presidency came over to visit me and get a better idea of our situation. It was nice, but funny. Cause one of the ladies was the mother of a guy I dated in high school (it's a good thing I only dated him like a month or it would be super awkward). It's going to be super interesting living in this ward of so much history. While they were over I let June run around in the back yard, but she just doesn't seem to know what to do with herself when she's alone. She'll run around the yard and then come to the door to see what I'm doing. It's pretty cute.
After that, I went to the store and got to work on my blogs. I didn't do much to AAB. I'm just letting it hang for now. I'm going to make a bunch of changes and then introduce them in January. Plus, I'm seriously going to make just one layout and leave it for a few months because this changing every month is getting to be WAY TOO MUCH! you know? Any way, I got a lot of designing done and even got my new site set up for the most part. There is still a lot to do, but i haven't gotten everything worked out yet. I'm aiming for January as my official launch.
Any way, it was just a lot of hanging at the store. My dad kind of had a bad day and so I took him home and made him lunch. Then more hanging at the store.
I don't know I didn't do very much. June is feeling much better. We haven't had an eruption since yesterday (knock on wood). And we're just hanging. You know that's what I do.
How are you? Are you surviving ok? I feel like I haven't heard from you in so long!! And I just talked to you this morning!! UGH! I love you!! I'm missing you so much!!
I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU!

No comments: