Friday, December 5, 2008

Aaaah! House at last!

Well, after a 9-10 hour drive I am finally back in Idaho. It is soooo cold here. I went from walking around in a t-shirt and flip flops to wearing 50 layers and a ski coat. Brrrr! June was so happy to be back to a stable place and able to run around. She started attacking Sara. It was soo funny. She would run and jump with all four legs in the air into Sara. She's wild, but who can blame her. I could get out of the car way more often and I feel like running around crazy. You seem to be doing well. Though you sound very homesick. I'm sorry we couldn't talk longer this morning, but tomorrow we'll talk as long as you want. Your birthday is in a couple days. Are you enjoying your present?

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm so glad you're home! I would love to take you on a date!
As for the blog, I like my three column set up how it is. I really like the background the columns are on. I like dark reds and browns. I love things to look distress and antique. Definitely want something clean and easy to read.
My email is j.hillam@yahoo.com.

Katherine said...

I too am glad you are home safely. I tried to call several times but not when you are available. Sorry.

I hope you rest and relax a bit. It is definatly colder here than NC. I guess you forgot what Idaho is like.

When you talk to Jason, tell him we love and miss him and "Happy Birthday"

Hope to see you soon and we will also have to come see June. I bet she is growning.

Take care.
Love you.

Jason Taylor said...

I'm loving my present it is giving hours of entertainment! Thanks babe! I love you so much

Jase