Thursday, November 27, 2008

And the time has come...

Well, the time has arrived. Jason deploys on Sunday night. It's crazy to be doing this again, especially since we had every expectation to be completely free from the army by now. I think we're ready though. It's going to suck beyond comprehension. I already feel my heart breaking. But we've done this before and we know what it is, what to expect and what to do. I think that makes things a little easier. We're just hoping and praying that the year will go by quickly and we'll be able to make the best of it.

3 comments:

Katherine said...

Ashlie and Jason,
We too are praying that the year will fly by for you. It is a mere 12 months. Visiting teaching comes around so fast it makes my head spin. Just a mere 12 messages and Jase will be home. Our love and prayers for both of you.

Chelsie said...

We are so sorry guys! Stinkin' army! You are in our thoughts and prayers!

Jessica said...

We're praying for you too! I need your address so I can send you the earrings you won! Email me at j.hillam@yahoo.com. Have a good one.