Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Sinking Cell Phone

Early this morning Jason came home from P.T. (Physical Training) and woke me up. I was holding my cell phone in my hand and decided to slip it over the side of the bed to the floor. I heard a splash and sat up to see what had happened. Yep, I dropped my cell phone into a glass of water. It spent about an hour freaking out! It would turn itself off and then on again over and over. It would start going through messages and trying to set up voice activation. It was totally freaking out and because of all the water we couldn't get the battery out of it for an hour. Ugh, so my cell phone is officially dead. And for those of you how know...yes, the legend continues.

1 comment:

Chelsie said...

Oh yes, the never ending legend....
That's pretty funny though! Sorry that your phone is ruined though, that is no fun at all!